UK Tickets

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Good Disneyland Hotel/Downtown Disney Resteraunts to Celebrate Birthday?

Hi, later next month I'm turning 14 and to celebrate, my mom, my brother (11), my best friend (13), and I are going be staying at Disneyland/CA Adventure for three days for my birthday present. My dad, because of work, can't go, but will be joining us one night for my official "birthday dinner". Since we don't want to buy a ticket to one of the parks for him to be able to have dinner for one night, I was hoping for some recommendations on some good restaurants in Downtown Disney or in one of the hotels that everyone will enjoy :). Something nice but not something that will be uncomfortable. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated (even places that I should stay away from would be appreciated).
Thanks!!






Answer :
Captain Kidd's: Stay away!

I think you have several choices that are very good in the area:

Storyteller Cafe, in the Grand Californian: They have character breakfasts here, but they have great food here breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can order off the menu, but the buffet is the way to go. Very tasty food, served with Disney style.

Naples: Very good Italian food, but the real star here is the wood-fired pizza. And splitting a pizza can help keep the bill down, as well. We've always had great service here.

Tortilla Jo's: Once again, very good Mexican food. Once you dine here, you'll see what fine Mexican food tastes like.

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen: Cajon! Ready for a little adventure? It's a little spicy, but you get that real New Orleans feel here.

House of Blues: Southern Barbecue, with some music thrown in. I recall the JoBros even played here once.

Rainforest Cafe: Interesting theme restaurant, with a wide variety of dishes to choose from. It's fun when the thunder and lightning come every 15 minutes, and the elephants and other animals make noise.

ESPN Zone: I doubt you'd be interested in this, unless you're a sports fan. But this DOES have a fun sports-themed arcade upstairs, where you can make a few hockey shots on goal, ride a horse in a race, or drive a race car or jet ski. Food is OK, but you're here for the sports.

Granville's Steakhouse in the Disneyland Hotel: Great steak, not much else to say.

Goofy's Kitchen in the Disneyland Hotel: Character meals, food served buffet-style. Great if you want some time with characters.

I'm sure one or more of these will be a most excellent birthday experience.

Have fun!







Answer :
Hello
This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at “hotels combined”
-------------------
Besthotelbookingguide.com
-------------------
good luck!........







Answer :
Happy birthday! I took my daughter to Disney for her 14th bday and we had a really fun time!

We really like the rainforest cafe. I always find the food to be good and it has a fun atmosphere. Plus you can take the monorail from Tomorrowland and get off right near the restaurant. I like the House of blues also.

Goofy's kitchen is fun and does have a lot of characters if you are okay with that. The food is really good and fun, like peanut butter and jelly pizza! Its a buffet. Also I have heard but not experienced the storyteller cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel. For all the disney places you need reservations. Also for Rainforest.

There is a Cheesecake Factory around the corner from Disney (yes its a big block/corner) which is always good.

Note too - if you havent done the Toy story ride at California Adventure its amazing! A not to miss new ride!!!

have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets