UK Tickets

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Poor people are so lucky :(?

they is this group in LA that gives free Disneyland tickets to poor people... boo Im jealous I want to go !! why do poor people get so much free stuff? the guy who pays my rent is a lawyer and he makes a lot of money but he worked really hard for that! shouldn't he get free stuff too?? sometimes I wish I were poor, it wouldnt matter becuase my bunny bear buys me everything I want anyway! lol xoxo
xoxo





Answer :
You sound like an empty vapid plastic barbie doll.
Now why do I think you'll take that as a compliment?





Answer :
This year, anyone that does volunteer work through Disney-approved agencies will receive a free Disney ticket. So all you need to do is sign up. Then again, if your bunny-bear buys you everything, then everything is free for you.





Answer :
Hmm so you have a rich guy and he won't buy you tickets... Why does everything need to be given to you cause something tells me when this lawyer gets tired of you, you will end up one of them poor people then you can get into Disneyland free :)





Answer :
R u lucky if u have to sit in the dark cause your light/electricity is cut off? Is it lucky to only get to go shopping at the good wheel? Is it lucky to have to hear your parents plead with collection agencies on the phone? I DON'T THINK SO!






Answer :
the poor don't get free disney tickets. the VOLUNTEERS that go around helping the poor get tickets. you're annoying and this is only your 2nd question





Answer :
Well I'm glad your bunny bear does, because you'd be starving if you had to take care of yourself. Do you think like you talk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets