UK Tickets

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Please, I need Disneyland help?

I`m 13 and for Spring break me, my mom, and my sister were gonna go to Disneyland. But my brother who is a "runaway" hurt himself and cost us $2,000. Also, My mom has been crying lately because of taxes. She says she usually gets about $8,000 back, but this year she only got $1,000. Plus she has to give $900 to some place (i don`t really know where, i`m only 13). We have been planning this trip for about a year. And now that everything is going wrong, we might not be able to go. So does anyone know if there are cheaper tickets or maybe a job i can do to help my family?





Answer :
no offence and im sorry but i dont think you can go any time soon. maybe look on ebay for tickets, are you staying in a hotel/villa? because that affects that too. how about a loan? maybe go when you are older so you can remember more :)





Answer :
well, you could all sign up for the give a day, get a disney day promotion. you just have to volunteer one day (really only a couple hours) and you get a free ticket into disneyland :) but sign up now!!! the program is most likely closing in the next week or so, and the volunteering spots are going to be all booked up so hurry!!! :)
and btw, people like 6 and up can volunteer, so if you're whole family volunteers, it'll be like free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets