UK Tickets

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I did the Give A Day Get A Disney Day program. Can I give my free ticket to my boyfriend's little brother?

My annual pass is going to expire in March and I was unsure if I was going to be able to afford renewing my annual pass and paying my monthly fee, so I did the Give A Day Get A Disney Day program to receive a free Disney ticket. Now that I am able to pay for renewed Annual Pass, I am left with the free Disney ticket. In such a circumstance, I would have no problem donating it to a Boys and Girls Club but I face a little problem. My bf and his 4 younger siblings have complete their volunteer opportunity and have we are planning on going to Disneyland together. His youngest little brother, age 5, was obviously unable to volunteer due to the minimum age being 6 years old. The reason they did the Disney program was because of the financial problems they face, just like the rest of America. They can't afford to pay the extra ticket. So I was wondering if I can redeem my ticket when we go to Disneyland and give it to his little brother? If someone has gone and redeemed their free Disney ticket, I would like to know if after redeeming it, is there any possible way for the workers to know who the ticket belongs to, i.e. my name on the ticket? It would be wonderful for his siblings to all go, my bf and I are the only ones who have gone before. I know that they wouldn't enjoy it as much if they knew their youngest brother was unavailable to share this moment together.






Answer :
The idea of the program is for people to volunteer. If you tell them that you want to use your free ticket for the five year old, they probably wouldn't let you. But, if you go to Will Call and pick up the ticket, they are going to ask for the ID of the person whose name is on the community service hours.

So here is my advice, I would pick up the ticket, and use your ID saying its for you, and at the gate to the park, just use the free ticket for him. They don't look at names on the tickets at the gate to the park. As long as you have X number of tickets for the X number of people and they all are not expired etc. You should be OK. Hope this helps.

PS. Just advice, I would get to the park a little early on the day you are using the free tickets. We did the Free on your birthday in June and spent over half an hour at will-call because of all the people participating.






Answer :
We haven't used it yet, but my understanding is the ticket has your name and date of birth on it, and you have to show ID to redeem.






Answer :
When you print out your voucher, it has your name on it. You must be the person there with government issued ID to turn in the voucher and redeem your one day/one park admission ticket. Once they give you the ticket for free admission, you can then give it to whomever to use. They may ask you to sign the ticket, but they don't check that at the gate. They just scan the ticket to make sure it is valid.

I just used my free ticket to renew my annual pass saving $72! I donated blood at a hospital down the street. It was so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets