UK Tickets

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Me and my friends went to disneyland but we totally split in a sec!?

my best friends were Shane and Ashley out of 7. theres this other girl in our 7 person group named Debborah. pretend theres 4 people now. me and ashley put our tickets in Shane's bag at disneyland
me and ashley had no single penny. since we had no money (we=me and ashley) , debborah said,"lets chip in money so we can all have lunch". but Shane said to me and ashley,"since you guys dont have any money, we wont let you guys borrow our money!" me and ashley was so shocked, so we went to a store near to forget about it cause they were taking 4823696 hours hanging around the ice cream stand. then when we went out, Shane and debborah was looking for us. Shane was yelling at us, then finally Debborah said "lets just go" and they left. but we forgot our tickets in Shanes bag. so we sent one of our friends to get our tickets. Shane told my friend "You guys wont be able to ride any rides and buy any food, so might as well go back" I WAS SO SHOCKED! one of me and ashley's best friend totally btches about such a small thing that we did wrong. i understand it was our fault for ditching them, but Shane doesnt have to be that mean. but we managed to blow up our tummies and buy necklaces.



who did wrong, me and Ashley or Shane and Debborah?







Answer :
Everyone was wrong.

You and Ashley were rude to go to an event with no money.
Shane and Debborah were rude to refuse to lend you any (unless there's a pattern of non-payment for such loans.)
And even with no money, you managed to buy jewelry. So I'm thinking Shane and Debborah suspected you were playing them.

You only need tickets to get into the park. Tickets are also required to get Fast Passes, but you could stand in the regular line for all attractions without tickets, no problem.






Answer :
i was going to answer this seriously, but since when do you need tickets at disneyland for the rides?

but btw-why were they mad at you in the first place?






Answer :
shane! what the heck was that about she could have just gave you your tickets now you had to miss out on the trip ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets