UK Tickets

Monday, August 23, 2010

If I win tickets to Disneyland and I have an annual pass, is it possible that I can...?

So I am submitting into a contest to win Disneyland tickets and I have an annual pass.

So can I trade it in for the fast pass necklaces? Is it possible?

Thank you!







Answer :
Disney does that sort of thing often, like with its current volunteer promotion, so seems possible. You could also use the value of the ticket(s) towards the renewal cost for your annual pass for sure.






Answer :
I'm not sure. All I can say that you can get Fast Passes regardless; you could just walk up to the ride's station and get them like nothing. My best advice would be that if you did win, sell the tickets to people. You can make money off of that and wouldn't have to deal with buying your own food and merchandise. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets