UK Tickets

Friday, July 30, 2010

Where/how can I get Disneyland discount tickets

Where/how can I get Disneyland discount tickets?






Answer :
There are ways to get legit discount Disneyland tickets. I've done it before, but for the sake of keeping those discounts available in the future, I'm not going to post the link here. It took me days of searching the internet to find it, so if you keep looking....you just might find discount tickets.






Answer :
YES, you can get discounted tickets, My wife works for a large corporation in So.Cal. Her company offers discounted tickets through their H.R. Department. If you work for a large company, contact your HR department and talk to them. We had to order ours, they took two weeks.

Good Luck.

Source(s):

EDIT:

Why would you give me thumbs down when I gave the only Real answer on how to get discount tickets, Last year when tickets were $72 each we purchased them for $52 each, thats $20 off per one day adult ticket. NO one else give Disney discounts like that!






Answer :
there is no way but to meet some disneyland staff so they could give you discounts =/ unless you enter to win some tickets. sorry my answer wasnt that helpful

or you could volenteer!!! you get a free ticket!! it would be great for the community!!!

Source(s):

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day






Answer :
I know this lady that "rents" Disneyland Park Hopper tickets for $50 a day! email me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

DE Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

JP Tickets